The Microsoft Partner Agreement makes the contracting experience easier while continuing to meet regulatory obligations and promote trust among Microsoft, partners, and customers. This dynamically created agreement delivers relevant terms based on partner type and the offers they’re qualified to sell. A more efficient contracting experience reduces complexity, and this perpetual agreement doesn’t expire or follow an annual revision cycle.
The agreement will:
- Provide a modular, perpetual agreement that partners execute and store digitally.
- Be simplified, making it faster and easier to accept and manage.
- Offer clear, concise terms that help Microsoft, partners, and customers comply with regulatory requirements. This supports our commitment to privacy, security, compliance, and transparency.
Beginning September 1, 2019, the agreement will be available on Partner Center. Partners in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program will be the first to leverage the agreement, which will begin to replace these agreements:
- Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement (MCRA) for CSP Direct Bill partners
- Microsoft Cloud Distributor Agreement (MCDA) for CSP Indirect Providers
- Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement Multi-Tier Amendment
- Terms and Conditions Agreement for the Indirect Reseller
- Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement for US Government Cloud
- Microsoft Cloud Distributor Agreement for US Government Cloud